Wednesday, 5 June 2013

30 Day Lolita Challenge - Day 17



ribbon_line3

Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?

I want to move to the big city and live in a cute apartment with my girl friends. We would have amazing fun adventures, be it playing video games together or exploring cafes or going to gigs. And we would share all our clothes, shoes and accessories and have nail painting evenings whilst drinking cocktails.
Also to get a nice job in this new city and have it be exciting where I meet cool new people. And of course having money would be nice, so I could do nice things.

I want to spend my time being independent and getting more confidence and being around my friends. When I'm with my friends I feel inspired.
Currently I see my friends around once a month, and it makes me really sad.


Pretty much, what I want most right now, despite how cheesy this is, is the lifestyle in the NANA anime/manga/film.

I want matching cute glasses tooo~ ;.;


Ahhhhhh that is my dream <3333



ribbon_line3

~*~Hester's Day 17 Answers~*~

ribbon_line3

Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30 days.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment