Wednesday, 22 May 2013

30 Day Lolita Challenge - Day 3






ribbon_line3

Day 3 – 10 things you hate in lolita.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items from your wishlist.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
Day 11 – One day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30 days.

ribbon_line3

Day 3 – 10 things you hate in lolita.


1. Accidentally knocking things off tables with the poof of
my petti.
   
     2. How long it takes to get ready when I need to go to an
     event. This is mostly due to not being a morning person.
     Having to get to somewhere for 9am when it takes 3 hours to
     get ready is a nightmare for me haha.
   
       3. The price of brand. Lolita is an expensive hobby, but
       sometimes I feel like the Japanese brands are taking the
       mick a bit. I find this with the price of small things like
       socks, headbows and jewelry especially.
     
       4. In Summer, the many layers are stifling. Add a wig and
       it's like you are melting. I'd say my favourite seasons to
       wear lolita are Spring and Autumn.
     
     5. The rude people who shout things at me in the street just
     because I'm wearing a different outfit to them. Manners truly
     don't exist for some people >.>
   
     6. People who think they are being sneaky taking a pic of me
     without asking. I don't mind if you want a picture and ask
     me, that's perfectly fine and you'll get a nicer picture of
     me posing and smiling. But just taking pictures where I can
     definitely see you like the paparazzi I find to be extremely
     rude and I actually get a bit angry.
   
     7. Some aspects of the online community are super bitchy.
     This is why I have distanced myself from the online community
     lately. I can't be arsed with people like that and I don't
     want them in my life.
   
     8. Sitting down - do I choose to sit on my petti and flatten
     it or be surrounded by my petti around my torso and not
     flatten it.
   
     9. Going to the toilet. It's a crazy balancing act and takes
     like half an hour to put everything back in its place ;P
   
     10. Getting my lolita clothing dirty!! If I got a stain on
     such pretty and expensive clothing I would be so upset.

ribbon_line3


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I really like your blog! I have a blog too! check it if you don't mind <3 However I wear lolita dresses too and I hate rude people that shout you in the street, but I ignore them because they look so stupid <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I can imagine wearing Lolita in Summer isn't fun lol it looks super pretty though :D
    x<3

    ReplyDelete